Rules & Regulations for Department |
1.Enter exhibits - Wednesday 4:00 pm to 8:00 pm.|
2. Only one entry per class per exhibitor.
3. All rabbits must have a permanent ear mark.
4. Each exhibitor must sign a statement as to the rabbit being free from
known health disorders.
5. Breeds sanctioned by the American Rabbit Breeders Association
may be used.
6. Rabbits will be handled only by the Judge or authorized Fair Official.
7. All rabbits will be judged by a competent judge (s) and will be placed
within a class position. Decisions rendered by the head judge will be
final. Entries may be placed in the correct class at the discretion
of the judge(s).
8. Exhibitors may feed and water their own rabbits. Otherwise, rabbits
will be fed, watered and cared for by competent persons. All
exhibitors must provide weighted water and feed bowls.
9. Entries must be bona-fide property of the exhibitor. All rabbits must be
separately cooped and clearly marked as to sex and class.
10. Rabbits may be removed at 8:00 pm Saturday with proof of identity.
11. An "Animal Owner of Caretaker's Verification of Veterinarian-Client-
Patient-Relationship" form must be presented upon arrival at all
shows and fairs in Pennsylvania.
|Section 1||American Fuzzy Lop
||Section 14||Creme D'Argent
||Section 27||Mini Lop
|Section 2||English Angora
||Section 28||Netherland Dwarf
|Section 3||French Angora
||Section 16||Dwarf Hotot
||Section 29||New Zealand
|Section 4||Giant Angora
||Section 17||English Spot
|Section 5||Satin Angora
||Section 18||Flemish Giant
|Section 6||Belgian Hare
||Section 19||Florida White
||Section 32||Mini Rex
|Section 7||Britannia Petite
|Section 9||Champagne D'Argent
||Section 35||Silver Martin
|Section 10||Checkered Giant
||Section 23||Jersey Wooly
|Section 11||American Chinchilla
||Section 24||English Lop
|Section 12||Giant Chinchilla
||Section 25||French Lop
||Section 38||Mixed Breeds (Youth only)
|Section 13||Standard Chinchilla
||Section 26||Holland Lop
||Section 39||Other Breeds
||Senior Buck - 6 months and older
||Senior Doe - 6 months and older
||Junior Buck - younger than 6 months
||Junior Doe - younger than 6 months
GRAND CHAMPION, selected from Blue Ribbon Winners, will receive Rosette Ribbon